I am a big spender, I know that. If I have payed the bills, it's likely all the rest of the money is spend on stupid stuff I do not need.
Well, there's where my new plan starts.
About a year I saved all the change money I got from stores. When I pay in cash, then I get a lot of coins back. These coins I put in a piggy bank. I have saved like 140 euro's over a couple of months, just by putting all them coins away. It worked for me.
Well, I know in the summervacation, I have a music festival, and some other things which are expensive. Sooo, I got more piggy banks. For each thing, each plan, I am going to save money for.
So when I have to pay for tickets, I don't have to be afraid I don't have enough money, or to be ashamed to asked someone for help, and the knowledge I don't have to use the money meant for food. Because I put some money aside.
I am happy with my mother, to give my some piggy banks which you have to distroy to get the money out. In this way, I won't easily take the money for other things. That's where I have another piggy bank for. One which can be opened, so I can take some cash if I need it or want something to do with it.
It helps me not to spend money on stupid thing which makes me happy for a short time, but really sad and dissapointed for a very and much longer time. This way I know where it's for, and what I want to do with it.
It's a way to stay focused. A way to stay healthy and prepared.
I'm curious how it'll turn out about a couple of months.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten